- This event has passed.
Business Bootcamp Workshop Series – Brisbane
March 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Together with our new Training Partner, Redman Training & Development, we’ve designed a series of professional development sessions tailor-made for our Members.
Our first Business Bootcamp is designed for anyone engaging with consumers who would like to develop a better understanding of productive customer contact and successful sales skills.
Workshop content outline
- Initial customer contact – the first impression
- Successfully engaging with the customer within a very short space of time by building a relationship based on trust
- Staying positive in a negative environment
- Coffee break
- Identifying and addressing limiting beliefs
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
- Dealing with different personalities
- Wrap up and application
Outcomes: What should you expect to learn
- Understanding what triggers our emotions and how to modify our behaviour accordingly.
- Ways to engage with customers to develop positive outcomes not limited by purely price.
- How to identify limiting beliefs in ourselves and others and improve opportunities.
- Identify different personality types and modify our communication for the best outcome.
- Learn ways to improve business results.
- Add value – increasing sales values and customer satisfaction with the outcome.