KBDi Affiliate Membership is open to individuals who supply a service to kitchen and bathroom designers and/or the building industry generally (see below for examples). The Affiliate Membership may also apply to designers who no longer work as designers, but are still associated with the industry.
2019 Fee for Affiliate Membership: $420 per annum (including GST) or 12 payments of $38 per month.
Custom Furniture Maker
Decorator (Soft Furnishings)
#1 B2B Networking
As a KBDi Affiliate Member you will be invited to join Australia’s finest kitchen and bathroom design professionals at the local KBDi chapter events held throughout the year, along with the annual KBDi Conference/Symposium. At our local, national and international events, you’ll have the opportunity to build valuable relationships with our members through business to business networking. You may also have an opportunity to present at these events, and establish your standing as an industry professional.
#2 Engagement with Members + Industry Profiling
As an Affiliate member, you may have the opportunity to contribute to our website and social media forums with informative news articles and reference documents. Your potential new clients will recognise you as an industry authority, and have confidence in engaging your services.
#3 Staff Recruitment | Business Opportunities
Through our Classifieds page, members can advertise for new staff, or seek new opportunities within the K & B industry. As a member, you will also have access to this online ‘job board’, and would be welcome to post positions vacant, positions wanted or business opportunity notices.
#4 Tailored Insurance Packages
Professional indemnity, public liability, personal accident and sickness cover are integral to all good design operations. We’ve forged a great relationship with Cabinet Makers Insurance Brokers (CMIB), who have developed products tailor-made for KBDi members.
- An invitation to attend the annual KBDi Designer Awards Gala Event to celebrate the success of Australia’s finest kitchen and bathroom designers.
- An invitation to attend local chapter events and participate in professional development sessions (with options to contribute if and when approved).
- Access to further learning opportunities following the above noted PD sessions, as provided by KBDi Education Partner, Designer Training Australia.
- An invitation to attend the annual national KBDi Conference/Symposium.
- An invitation to participate in KBDi Designers International Tour.