Boasting the ultimate trifecta of quality, affordability and visual appeal, DecoSplash is the latest technology to grace the decorative splash back market. DecoSplash is a solid metal (2mm aluminium) splash back which is coated with a durable polyurethane powder coating and then decorated either in one of the eye-catching designs from the catalogue range, or with a custom image – the options are endless.
DecoSplash is easy to handle and install, therefore eliminating the need to be dependent on another trade or contractor, the splash back can be easily installed with some silicone or construction adhesive and/or double sided tape. As DecoSplash is a noncombustible metal, it means that it is safe to use behind gas cooktops as the heat from the cooktop is quickly disperses across the aluminium and the splash back stays cool.
What is DecoSplash made of?
DecoSplash is a solid metal (2mm aluminium) splashback, which is coated with a durable polyurethane powder coating. The DecoSplash product is made using a process called sublimation. The durable polyurethane powder coating is first applied to the aluminium and then photographic images are sublimated into the powder coating layer.
DecoSplash can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries or as a wet area lining in both residential and commercial applications, it is also perfect for decoration and signage and is suitable to use in alfresco areas as it is UV stable and unaffected by the weather.
DecoSplash is proudly Australian made and is available in a range of standard and custom sizes. DecoSplash is backed with a 10 year warranty.
Key Features of DecoSplash:
- Hygienic and easy to clean: no grout lines!
- Noncombustible metal means that it is safe to use behind gas cooktops. Aluminium is an excellent conductor of heat, so the heat from the cooktop is quickly dispersed and the splashback stays cool
- Creative freedom: DecoSplash enables you to choose between a range of decorative finishes or your own custom image.
- Durability: aluminium offers strength and dimensional stability.
- Versatility: DecoSplash can be used on almost any residential or commercial kitchen configuration.
- Easy to install: DecoSplash is simply adhering it to your wall following our simple instruction guide.
- Can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries or as a wet area lining – in both residential and commercial applications.
- Available in standard and custom sizes.
For more information, contact Lincoln Sentry:
1300 551 919