Communication Skills & Customer Service Workshop
Friday, 7 February @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
KBDi’s Training Partner, Redman Training and Development would like to extend an invitation to KBDi Members for their workshop on the Sunshine Coast next month.
Customer Service / Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- The Art of Listening
- Initial customer contact – the first impression
- Building relationships
- Successfully engaging with the customer within a very short space of time by building a relationship based on trust
- Communication Skills
- Communication – defining the customers’, trades and colleagues needs/expectations
- Adding value to the sales outcome reducing the emphasis on price
- Handling objections
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them – introduction
- Delivering and receiving Feedback – introduction
- Identifying and handling limiting beliefs
- Remaining positive in a negative environment
- The importance of the “Last Impression”
Outcomes: What participants should expect to learn
- Understanding what triggers our emotions and how to modify our behaviour accordingly
- Ways to engage with customers to develop positive outcomes not limited purely by price
- Learn techniques to improve communication skills
- How to identify limiting beliefs in ourselves and others and improve opportunities
- Identify different personality types and modify our communication for the best outcome.
- Learn ways to improve business results
- Adding value – increasing sales values and customer satisfaction with the outcome
So, as you can see, the workshop covers quite a number of valuable skills to support you and your staff in conducting business productively.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
8:30am – 12:30pm
Please arrive by 8.15 am for registration and an 8.30 am start.
Surfair Conference & Events Centre Marcoola (Longboard Room)
923 David Low Way, Marcoola Beach
$195 per person
Invoice for attendance will be issued from Redman Training 14 days prior to the workshop date. Payment required by direct (debit) credit within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Your place on the workshop is confirmed once payment is received and is non-refundable.
Redman Training & Development
0411 720 954
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT