Business Bootcamp Workshop Series #1 – Adelaide
We’ve designed a series of professional development sessions tailor-made for our Members.
Our first Business Bootcamp has been designed with Training Partner, Redman Training & Development for anyone engaging with consumers who would like to develop a better understanding of productive customer contact and successful sales skills.
Workshop content outline
- The Art of Listening
- Connecting with Customer
- Building Trust and Relationships
- Investigating and Defining Customer Needs
- Proposing Solutions and Demonstrating Value (Adding Value)
- Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Identify Negative and Limiting Beliefs
- Negotiate and Handle Objections
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Close and Implement
Outcomes: What you should expect to learn
- Ways to improve communication skills.
- Understanding what triggers our emotions and how to modify our behaviour accordingly.
- Ways to engage with customers, colleagues and trades to develop positive outcomes.
- How to identify limiting beliefs in ourselves and others to improve opportunities.
- Identify different personality types and modify our communication for the best outcome.
- Learn ways to improve business results and personal satisfaction levels.
- Add value – increasing customer satisfaction with the outcome and potential of increased sale value.
- Deliver and receive feedback.