Tricoya is a completely new, high performance, wood based panel product.
It demonstrates outstanding durability and dimensional stability in the most extreme and challenging environments – both exterior as well as interior, wet and high moisture applications. This is the only cabinetry board product with a 50 year above ground and 25 year in-ground warranty.
Tricoya can be cut, coated, sanded, glued, machined, fastened and painted. This allows users all of the freedom normally associated with MDF but in extreme applications.
Tricoya has been tested in Australia for termite performance and fungal resistance to durability Class 1 timber. It is sustainably sourced and FSC certified, with low maintenance costs and is non-toxic and recyclable.
Tricoya is perfect in the following applications specifically:
- Alfresco kitchens
- Wet area cabinetry
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Façade cladding/siding
- Fascia/soffit panels and other secondary exterior applications
- Window and door components
- Door skins
- Wet interiors, including wall linings in swimming pools, bathrooms, changing rooms, etc
- Specialty furniture including lockers, cubicles, chairs and tables
- Play frames, tree houses and exterior composite furniture
- Automotive parts
- Sound barriers
The flexibility of Tricoya offers endless design opportunities so that it can be cut to size, machined, painted, wrapped, etc without impacting on its unique properties. Gunnersen are your exclusive Australian supplier of this superior product.
For more information, or to order samples, visit www.gunnersens.com.au, or phone 1300 088 066.