Website Sensational Kitchens
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer to join our team at Sensational Kitchens in Pymble. This is a commission only role with fully flexible working hours to suit your life.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meeting with prospective clients and working out their requirements to then design a suitable kitchen;
- Site Measures;
- Quote new jobs and follow up on quotes;
- Converting leads to sales;
- Producing kitchen plans on CAD software (must have your own licences);
- Providing exceptional customer service and technical advice.
- Specifying colours, materials, accessories etc.
- Attendance at check measure to ensure smooth handover.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-dimensional CAD drawing proficiency (we use cabinet vision);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Kitchen & Bathroom design (Please provide examples of some of your work & references);
- Knowledge of the latest kitchen innovations, materials and suppliers;
- Open, friendly and sociable nature;
- Talented and pioneering design skills;
- Ability to sell and manage sales;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Be flexible with your availability (some evening or weekend work may be required);
- Have enthusiasm and passion for customer service, with proven results in delivering sales and solutions;
- Have advanced computer proficiency;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Have an impeccable professional presentation;
- Driver’s licence and own transport is essential;
- Must have own computer or laptop;
- Qualifications in Design- Desirable but not essential.
If you would like to join our team please forward a resume as well as examples of some of more recent work and 3 references to Tam via the button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com