The KBDi Design Symposium is the perfect place to be inspired, and we’d love you to join us in Adelaide in September.
The generous support of our Sponsors has allowed us to offer great value packages for all Symposium participants (with an extra special price for all Members who entered this year’s Awards!).
Our two day program has been designed for designers, and includes the following sessions:
- Keynote Presentation: Let’s Begin with the Why – a behavioural approach to success with Paul Herring
- Seeing Green: incorporating living elements in your interiors
- A guided tour of iconic designer Linda Jackson’s Utopia Collection (at the Gallery of SA)
- Top of Mind Design: environmental neuroscience meets interior design
- Health and Wellness in Interiors: designing interiors to support good health, wellness and a mindful way of life
- Techno Retreats: the new Bathroom Bliss – how technology is changing Australian bathroom design
- Design Styles & Styling Designs
- and more!
We’ll be profiling each of our speakers and expanding on the content soon, but we’re sure the above will whet your appetite!
Your Symposium package also includes a ticket to our always-memorable black tie Gala event, where you’ll be wined, dined and entertained! Enjoy fine food, fabulous company and a front row seat to view the latest creations of Australia’s finest designers.
If you’re a KBDi Certified Designer (or have a current accreditation application awaiting approval), you won’t want to miss the Certified Designers Forum which will precede the Symposium either. More details will be released soon.
Key dates and locations are outlined here; be sure to check them before you book your flights.
Remember places on the Symposium are strictly limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to catching up with you in Adelaide!