Kitchen Sales Consultant / Designer
Full Time / Part Time | Preston, NSW | Posted: 1 Sept 2023
We are a kitchen manufacturing company based in Preston’s and we are currently looking for a motivated, qualified sales design person/showroom consultant to join our friendly team at Brindabella Kitchens.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of kitchen design and sales, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Meet with clients to assist with colour consulting, selections and quotes
- Learn our in-house quoting program
- Be able to liaise will with customers & staff alike
- You will be responsible for providing customers with expert advice and guidance on all cabinetry designs
- 2 years of experience in kitchen design or sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of cabinet vision software for CAD drawings
- Well spoken & presentable
- Design degree in interior design or Architecture & Industrial design
- Able to read construction plans
- Preferably manufacturing background in joinery
This position is to assist our current designer on a full time basis but permanent part time may also be considered.
Please email resumes to Cathy at Brindabella Kitchens.