- If, after booking a ticket for the KBDi Design Symposium, you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place.
- If a non-member replaces a member, an additional fee will be charged to reflect the correct non-member rate to attend.
- Substitutions must be advised via email so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation more than 21 days: 80% refund
- Cancellation 21 days or less, no refund
- Cancellation must be in writing. The effective date is the date of email received.
COVID-safe and booking with confidence
We know that the world has changed and there is uncertainty around events, so here is our approach to making this work:
The event will be fully COVID-safe and compliant above and beyond any basic government health requirements to do what we reasonably can to protect your health and safety and that of all attendees. That will include appropriate social distancing and other measures.
KBDi will offer you a full refund in the following instances:
- If the event is cancelled or must be moved due to COVID issues
KBDi will offer you a partial refund in the following instances:
- If you are unable to attend because there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in the greater Sydney area and yet the event is still proceeding and COVID compliant.
- If you are unable to attend because government travel restrictions are imposed to and from the city where the Hotel is located due to an outbreak of COVID-19.
The KBDi Symposium is a Hybrid event and attendees who cancel due to the above circumstances will have the option to view the Symposium sessions online. The cost of the full day’s virtual sessions will be deducted from your purchased ticket price and the remainder will be refunded.
← back to event