KBDi Membership – Supplier Partnership
KBDi has recognised the mutual benefits of connecting our members to businesses who supply goods and services to the kitchen and bathroom industry. Accordingly, we’ve tailored a membership category to suit industry suppliers, and invite you to be a part of the KBDi community.
A Supplier Partnership is designed to benefit retailers, fabricators, and resellers who sell directly to our Members and often Consumers. It is restricted to approved retailers and fabricators operating within the local Chapter region and is strictly non-exclusive.
The key benefits are:
- an invitation for two representatives to network at each of the local Chapter Events in your State at no cost
- an introductory eNews article to members
- an opportunity to purchase into numerous engagement opportunities (subject to availability) such as, displaying and presenting Co-Sponsored Chapter Events, eNews articles, and hosting a Micro Event.
Supplier Partnership also includes:
- access to a suite of Technical Bulletins
- shortcuts to Australian Standards
- the brand integrity that comes with being associated with a professional industry group
- an invitation to attend the KBDi Design Symposium
- our regular eNews delivered to your inbox each week
- the opportunity to post your positions vacant, positions wanted or business opportunity ads on our KBDi Classifieds page
The Supplier Partnership price below is for 12 months membership, per showroom. Please change the quantity to reflect the number of showrooms you wish to join as Supplier Partners.