CURRENT VACANCIES – April 2019
Sales and Administration Assistant
The Kitchen and Bathroom Designers Institute (KBDi) is an industry association that supports kitchen and bathroom designers throughout Australia.
We’re looking for a new team member to join our vibrant tribe and assist our Manager of Membership and Events with administration and marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited) to:
- general clerical and office administration duties as directed
- assisting in the upkeep of our database and spreadsheets
- recording event RSVPs and general event administration
- preparing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- responding to general enquiries by email and phone
- undertaking research to generate leads for marketing activities
- providing information to potential members outlining Membership benefits
To be successful in this position, you’ll be:
- self-driven and able to work independently and cooperatively in a small team environment
- keen to take on phone chats with potential new members (previous phone sales experience an advantage)
- on the ball with your verbal and written communication skills
- proficient and efficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Hours & Location:
This position will require up to 20 hours per week, worked between Tuesday & Friday.
Our office is located in Gaythorne (right around the corner from Brookside Shopping Centre).
Payment & Perks:This is a level 2 permanent part-time position as detailed in the Clerks Private Sector Award 2010 [MA000002] with an hourly rate ranging from $20 to $24 per hour (depending on the applicant’s skills).
If dropping off and picking up kids is part of your daily routine, this job will fit nicely in between.
If you have an interest in interior design, you’ll love seeing the work of our highly-skilled members on your desktop every day. Our members are a creative and passionate lot, and generally lots of fun.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
5pm Friday, 10 May 2019.